For those of you who are staying in the dorms, here are a few helpful hints. In addition, you should also read UNLV’s very helpful Guest Arrival Information windows media player dvd.
- If you plan to have a roommate, please email email@example.com immediately.
- Each suite has two rooms, separated by a common bath webseiten downloaden online. All rooms have a sink.
- Linens will be provided, but you will need to bring your own shampoo, soap, and hair dryers, etc.
- Check in is between 8:00am and 11:00pm at Toponah Hall (1130 University Road) Download z-zip for free. If you arrive after hours, please call (702-420-8060).
- Breakfast (on your own) will be available in the Student Center on Thursday and Friday mornings gardenscapes 2 kostenlosen vollversion. On Saturday morning, NABMSA will have a small continental breakfast available between 8:00 and 9:00am.
- Make certain to bring a refillable water bottle as the heat is really quite intense piraten spiele pc kostenlos downloaden. Hydration is a must.